Call for Abstracts
The deadline for abstract submission is prolonged until the 10th of January 2020
Abstract submission rules
– All abstracts must be written in English.
– Deadline for abstract submission is the 5th of January 2020, 23:59. This deadline will not be extended.
– Confirmation of submission and abstract acceptance will be sent to the email of the submitter and presenter (if different from the submitter).
– Abstract notification deadline is the 2nd of February 2020.
– A team can present as many abstracts as they wish to, but we limit acceptance to 2 abstracts by each presenter.
– A co-author is not limited in the number of abstracts he/she takes part in.
– Abstracts and authorship cannot be modified after submission deadline.
– No payment is required for abstract submission, but registration of the presenting author will be required within one week upon notification of abstract acceptance.
– We aim for accepted abstracts to be published in the European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology following the Congress.
– 5 awards will be granted by the Scientific Committee: Best Oral 3 minute Presentation and Best Oral 7 minute Presentation, Best Video Presentation, ENTOG and the Popularity Award (voted off by the participants themselves).
– Award winners must be present at the Closing Ceremony to receive their award.
– Authors must not submit work that has been previously published and/or presented at an international meeting – disclosure is warranted.
– All accepted abstracts will be invited to orally present at the Congress (there is no option for paper or e-poster presentation).
– All accepted abstracts will fall into one of these categories:
- Oral presentation 7 minutes
- Oral presentation 3 minutes
- Case reports (videos) 3 minutes
- Surgical techniques (videos) 4 minutes
– The abstract title is limited to 150 characters.
– Word count is limited to 300 words. The title, authors’ name and affiliation should not be included in this number.
– Please do not include the title of the abstract, the authors and affiliation in the text, as they are entered separately.
– Abstracts containing the identification of the authors, their Institutions or sponsors will be automatically excluded.
– Please indicate the presenting author. There can only be one presenting author per abstract.
– All abstracts must follow the structure: Objective, Study design, Results and Conclusions, for example mock abstract, click here.
– Authors are requested to indicate the preference of presentation from one of the categories above.
– The Scientific Committee will have the final decision on the type of presentation for each accepted abstract.
– Please note that all videos must be presented as a Video Presentation (animated sequences of static images or slides are allowed).
– All video presentations must be submitted online before the Congress.
1. Anatomy and Basic Science
2. Autoimmune Diseases in Pregnancy
3. Breast disease
5. Complications and cases gone wrong
6. Diabetes in Pregnancy
7. Early pregnancy complications
10. Female Genital Mutilation
11. Fertility Preservation
12. Fetal Monitoring
13. Fetal Surgery
14. General Gynaecology and Fibroids
15. General Perinatal Medicine
17. Gynaecological Endocrinology
18. Gynaecological Oncology
19. Human Reproduction and Embryology
20. Human Rights and Migrants
21. Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy
23. Induction of Labour
24. Infectious diseases
26. Medical Education and Training
28. Minimally Invasive Access and Robotics
29. Mode of Delivery
30. Multiple Pregnancy
31. Myoma and myoma treatment
32. Neurological Diseases in Pregnancy
33. Normal Labour
34. Nutrition and Obesity
35. Out-of-Specialty Topics
36. Paediatrics and Adolescent Gynaecology
37. Patient Safety
38. Post-partum Haemorrhage
39. Prenatal Diagnosis
40. Preterm Labour
42. Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
43. Research and Innovation
44. Screening and Prevention of Gynaecological Cancer
45. Sexual Medicine
46. Surgical/Obstetrical/Imaging Technique
49. Vulval Benign Diseases
For questions regarding abstracts, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
0354 Oslo, Norway
Abstract submission: 10th of January
Early bird rate until: 30th of January 2020.