Call for Abstracts
Deadline for abstract submission is January 12, 2020
Please note that this deadline will NOT BE EXTENDED due to the nature of the Congress Scientific Program
Abstract submission rules
– All abstracts must be written in English.
– Deadline for abstract submission is January 12, 2020, 23:59. This deadline will not be extended.
– Confirmation of submission and abstract acceptance will be sent to the email of the submitter and presenter (if different from the submitter).
– Abstract notification deadline is February 2nd, 2020.
– A team can present as many abstracts as they wish to, but we limit acceptance to 2 abstracts by each presenter.
– A co-author is not limited in the number of abstracts he/she takes part in.
– Abstracts and authorship cannot be modified after submission deadline.
– No payment is required for abstract submission, but registration of the presenting author will be required within one week upon notification of abstract acceptance.
– We aim for accepted abstracts to be published in the European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology following the Congress.
– 5 awards will be granted by the Scientific Committee: Best Oral 3 minute Presentation and Best Oral 7 minute Presentation, Best Video Presentation, ENTOG and the Popularity Award (voted off by the participants themselves).
– Award winners must be present at the Closing Ceremony to receive their award.
– Authors must not submit work that has been previously published and/or presented at an international meeting – disclosure is warranted.
– All accepted abstracts will be invited to orally present at the Congress (there is no option for paper or e-poster presentation).
– All accepted abstracts will fall into one of these categories:
- Oral presentation 7 minutes
- Oral presentation 3 minutes
- Case reports (videos) 3 minutes
- Surgical techniques (videos) 4 minutes
– The abstract title is limited to 150 characters.
– Word count is limited to 300 words. The title, authors’ name and affiliation should not be included in this number.
– Please do not include the title of the abstract, the authors and affiliation in the text, as they are entered separately.
– Abstracts containing the identification of the authors, their Institutions or sponsors will be automatically excluded.
– Please indicate the presenting author. There can only be one presenting author per abstract.
– All abstracts must follow the structure: Objective, Study design, Results and Conclusions, for example mock abstract, click here.
– Authors are requested to indicate the preference of presentation from one of the categories above.
– The Scientific Committee will have the final decision on the type of presentation for each accepted abstract.
– Please note that all videos must be presented as a Video Presentation (animated sequences of static images or slides are allowed).
– All video presentations must be submitted online before the Congress.
For questions regarding abstracts, please send an email to email@example.com.
0354 Oslo, Norway
Registration will open soon.
Abstract deadline: January 12, 2020.
Early bird rate until: January 30, 2020.