Welcome to EBCOG congress Bergen 2020!
Obstetricians and Gynaecologists from all over the world have this opportunity to:
- meet up at the lovely city of Bergen in Norway during 14th-16th of May
- during this 27th biannual event interact with over 1000 European colleagues: consultants, midwifes, trainees and students
- attend 3 whole days of learning and friendly OBGYN interactions:
- lecture sessions where delegates may present their work and share research alongside renowned speakers in all the major subspecialties and special interest areas of obstetrics and gynaecology
- interactive sessions: participate in hands-on training, multidisciplinary discussions, meet the experts, video case presentations and live surgery transmission
- trainees may attend pre-congress ENTOG-European Network of Trainees in Obstetrics and Gynecology Norwegian Hospital Exchange and separate congress ENTOG sessions
- greet the new Fellows of EBCOG, having passed the European Exam
- within sessions: visit the industry stalls from high-class pharmaceutical/technical companies and continue the discussion with your fellow congress participants what constitutes
Up-to-date European OBGYN medicine!
Following the congress: attend the exceptional celebration on the 17th of May, the Norwegian Constitutional Day or a cruise in the fjords.
We sincerely hope to see you in Bergen.
EBCOG Congress President
EBCOG 2020 Congress President
Head of Scientific Committee
0354 Oslo, Norway
Abstract submission: 10th of January
Early bird rate until: 30th of January 2020.