Welcome to EBCOG congress Bergen 2020!
Obstetricians and Gynaecologists from all over the world have this opportunity to:
- meet up at the lovely city of Bergen in Norway during 14th-16th of May
- during this 27th biannual event interact with over 1000 European colleagues: consultants, midwifes, trainees and students
- attend 3 whole days of learning and friendly OBGYN interactions:
- lecture sessions where delegates may present their work and share research alongside renowned speakers in all the major subspecialties and special interest areas of obstetrics and gynaecology
- interactive sessions: participate in hands-on training, multidisciplinary discussions, meet the experts, video case presentations and live surgery transmission
- trainees may attend pre-congress ENTOG-European Network of Trainees in Obstetrics and Gynecology Norwegian Hospital Exchange and separate congress ENTOG sessions
- greet the new Fellows of EBCOG, having passed the European Exam
- within sessions: visit the industry stalls from high-class pharmaceutical/technical companies and continue the discussion with your fellow congress participants what constitutes
Up-to-date European OBGYN medicine!
Following the congress: attend the exceptional celebration on the 17th of May, the Norwegian Constitutional Day or a cruise in the fjords.
We sincerely hope to see you in Bergen.
Prof. Jacky Nizard
EBCOG Congress President
EBCOG 2020 Congress President
Head of Scientific Committee
0354 Oslo, Norway
Abstract deadline: 5th of January 2020.
Early bird rate until: 30th of January 2020.